Last Friday, i went to Gopeng in Perak with my college. It is a Leadership camp which held 3 days 2 nights. That was a great Great GReat experience that i never ever had. There are a lot of first time in this camp.
We have tried White Water Rafting, Cave Climbing in Gua Tempurung, High Ropes, Rock Climbing and Flying Fox. I must repeat myself that It was So So SO FUn!!
First, lets talk abt the Water rafting. I have to admit that before i try that, i was so so so afraid. First bcz i don't khow to swim and the fast water stream was making me nervous too. Plus, that was the first time i tried that. Wow, i still cant forget how I felt during the water rafting session. Unforgettable, I was so touch to see the nature that was so beautiful. I can't capture what I feel but the scenery will last in my memory forever.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete